The first rule of creche club, every parent should be doing Creche Club!
So what exactly is Creche Club?
Creche Club is a free exercise group for parents who book their kids into the creche at Gunyama Park Aquatic and Recreation Centre.
Classes are held on Monday and Wednesday from 11:00am to 12:00pm in the fitness centre and run for 45 minutes.
The creche and classes are available for both members and non-members alike.
There are some wonderful benefits to participating in the program:
- Receive the necessary support and accountability you need,
- Keep your training consistent and stay motivated,
- Train with other like-minded parents,
- Numbers are limited to 12 people, so you get the most from each session,
- Classes change every week - HIIT, cardio, resistance, weights, boxing and more, so you will never be bored,
- Exercises are tailored to each individual's fitness level and ability.
Let us look after your kids while you relax, unwind or work up a sweat.
Special Offer from Gunyama Park Cafe
We are excited to announce a wonderful initiative for our Creche Club exercise club members from now till Wednesday 29 November.
After your workout, simply grab your voucher from our creche when you collect your kids. Present the voucher at Gunyama Park Cafe for a complimentary mini muffin and a steaming cup of coffee, providing you the perfect post-exercise boost to keep you energised and motivated throughout your day.
Please note this offer is only available to those who attended the Creche Club exercise class and must be redeemed on the same day after your workout.
Learn more about the Gunyama Park Creche
Learn more about Gunyama Park Creche Club Exercise Group