If you are a Mum and want to get back into the workforce after having a break, it can be a daunting task.
Not only can it be overwhelming at the thought of just finding a job, but you also want a role that has flexibility, a good support network and fits in with your personal schedule.
It may seem like finding this type of role is like finding a needle in a haystack but one you might not have considered is swim teaching!
Swim teaching offers some terrific benefits, including:
- Flexible working hours (work when you want to, mornings, afternoons, weekends available)
- Access to the pools and gyms outside of your working hours
- We'll cover all training costs required to become a fully certified swim teacher (valued over $500).
- Paid practical training hours
- You receive a nationally recognised accreditation with highly transferable skills
- Unique opportunities to make this role your own for as long as you want
A learn to swim instructor is one of the most rewarding jobs you can do. You provide children with one of the most important skills they can have (and being a Mum yourself, you know just how valuable this is).
Currently there is a huge demand for swim instructors – most swim schools have long waiting lists due to the ongoing industry skills shortage.
It doesn’t matter if you have no experience in the fitness or leisure industry, the training will ensure you are well prepared and fully qualified.
Don’t worry about your little ones either. When you become an infant LTS instructor, you’re able to use our specious and well-appointed creche right here at Gunyama Park (in the mornings and during school holidays).